Hibiscus Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 dried hibiscus flowers or 2 hibiscus tea bags
- 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1 banana*
- 2 dates, pitted
- 10 fresh mint leaves
1. Add hibiscus flowers or tea bags to a bowl with boiling water. Leave to steep for 20 minutes. Strain and set aside until cool.
2. Add hibiscus tea, strawberries, raspberries, banana, dates and mint to a blender and mix until smooth.
3. Pour into glass and drink while cold. Add ice for an extra refreshing drink.