1. Place all crust ingredients in a blender and pulse until they hit breadcrumb consistency. You want to be able to press this between your fingers and have it keep its shape.
2. Press crust to the bottom of your pan.
3. Place all filling ingredients in a blender. You will need to blend, re-blend, stir, re-blend, repeat until it becomes creamy. I found using my magic bullet worked better for this step then the blend tech. I am sure I food processor would work great as well!
4. Spoon filling amount into crust.
5. Freeze for 30-60 minutes, then enjoy!
This recipe and photo by Renewing All Things .