Cardamom soft chocolate chip cookies with coconut flour
Posted by Amanda Herries
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup arrowroot
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 2 whole eggs or 2 flax gels
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter, softened (or real butter or vegan butter)
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- Have all ingredients out to room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, place all your dry ingredients. Stir.
- Add in your chocolate chips and stir.
- Next add in your softened (liquid) coconut butter, coconut oil and eggs (or flax gel – 3 tbsp flax meal with 6 tbsp water, let sit for 10 minutes.
- End with adding in your water. Till you get the batter to start holding together. You want it to be on the thick side.
- Scoop onto cookie sheets.
- We got about 20-21 cookies, all depends on your size scooper.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Cool before removing from cookie sheets
Recipe and photo by purelytwins.