- coconut oil,
- butter or ghee, for greasing.
- 8 eggs.
- 2 cups raw vegetables eg asparagus, mushrooms, onion, pumpkin, zucchini – whatever you have in the fridge.
- 6 slices ham or 4 rashes bacon, diced.
- 3 green shallots, sliced, or a handful of basil leaves, chopped.
- freshly ground black pepper and/or chilli flakes, to taste.
- Directions Preheat the oven to 170°C / 350ºF and grease a 12-cup muffin tray. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Finely chop the veggies using a food processor. Add the veggie mix and ham to the eggs, then stir in the shallots/basil, pepper and/or chilli flakes and spoon the mixture into the muffin tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, eat while warm.
Note Variation: Instead of raw vegetables, use 2 cups chopped leftover or Par-Cooked-and-Frozen Veggies, such as pumpkin, sweet potato and broccoli, and toss in a few frozen peas as well. Skip the food processor step. – See more at: http://iquitsugar.com/recipe/frittatinis/#sthash.beykezch.dpuf #stayhealthy #paleo