Grain-Free Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 20cm x 10cm (8 inch x 4 inch) loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place almond meal, chia seeds, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking powder in a food processor
3. Blend until combined.
4. Add the coconut oil, honey, eggs and vinegar and blend until smooth (about 2 minutes).
5. Transfer this in to a bowl and add the raisins and peaches, mix well.
6. Transfer the mixture in to the prepared tin and smooth out the top.
7. Sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon.
8. Place in the oven for 50 minutes or until it springs back when you lightly touch the top.
9. Allow to cool, then turn out and slice.
This is extra delish served with lemon coconut butter. Just blend 2 cups of shredded coconut with the juice and zest of a lemon and a teaspoon of cinnamon on high speed until super smooth.