Makes about 18 patties
For the filling
For the coating
1. Combine all filling ingredients into a bowl and mash together with a fork, carefully smoothing out lumps of coconut butter and cashew butter, until all ingredients are well combined & dough-like.
2. Roll into a long, skinny log approximately 1″ diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap and set in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes, or until very cold & solid.
3. In a double broiler, or over very low heat, melt coconut oil & honey together, add cocao & salt, and stir until smooth & completely combined. Let cool slightly.
4. Remove filling from the freezer. Slice the log into thin disks. Work in batches, keeping most of the disks frozen, while you coat a few at a time.
5. Dip each pattie in the chocolate sauce. Work quickly, so the disks stay cold. Put coated patties back in the freezer and coat your next batch. Serve frozen.