Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Serves 8
- 1 cup rapadura or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp. cacao powder
- 4 cups popped corn kernels
How to make it:
- In a saucepan on a low heat, melt the sugar in the water and stir regularly for 5 minutes or until a smooth, runny caramel forms
- Sift the cacao powder and whisk through using a fork or hand whisk
- Toss the popped corn through the chocolate caramel sauce and spread over a sheet of baking paper
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
What are your favourite healthy sweet snacks?